Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ireland - part 3

Sunday Niamh took me to Dún Laoghaire (read Doon Leary, that language is messed up:), we walked on the pier, I liked it even though it was raining cats and dogs. Must be gorgeous in summer. Saw a movie aftrewards, Inside Man, quite good. In the evening Tom joined us and we went to the part of Dublin called Temple Bar to see what it's like. It was Sunday though, so not much was happening, but I imagine the place is mad on satrurday or wednesday.
More sightseeing in Dublin as Tom had to do his own stuff and Niamh had to study, took loads of pictures but I'm afraid they're no good. I lost the lens cover and it was raining most of the time, so I didn't have time to fiddle with composition and things. Back in Beauvais at 11pm, we missed the last train to Versailles, so had to sleep at Eamons again. Tom's handbag got lost/stolen on the metro:-(, and I forgot my camera at Eamon's, I'll see him Thursday after the business project, so I'll upload pictures then. Anyway, there was a general strike on Tuesday, made it jusst in time for class (was 15 mins late:)

No comments: