Monday, April 24, 2006

It's my nameday;-)

And I didn't know until I read my mail this morning, lots of people remembered, THANKS! I bought myself a present, 2.1. speakers...they're cheap but they do the trick, I feel a lot more at home in my room now (although I'm not sure my neighbors are as excited;-)!
I spent the day with Tomas (Lauko) after seeing his girlfriend off to the airport (I forgot how far CDG is!!)...it was a nice laid back day, we had some croques and coffee in the Quartier Latin, enjoyed the sunshine by the Seine while catching up on what's going on in our lives, it was great to see him again.

like brothas
Oral English exam tomorrow, I gotta go check out some guidelines about how they want us to present. I'm not stressed, well maybe a little because I don't want to get a lower than best grade just because of failing to meet some stupid formal requirement:-/
Good night everyone and thanks for remembering my nameday, I would have completely forgotten otherwise :-D

No comments: