Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm back...

Its been some time since I posted anything so I'll be brief (I can't remember every detail;-)
Last week was filled with school work. For the "Management Instruments and Social Behavior" course we had a visiting professor from LSE, Michael Barzelay, who held two all-day sessions in a row on the subject. It was more demanding than normal, but also more interesting. Now that I mention it, I remembered our group has to turn in a paper on the subject soon...crap. In EDS, we have finished preparing our questionnaires and worked on a strategy to get through to the people we need to talk to in banks (to pass the secretary firewall;-)
The weather is finally starting to behave like it was spring, so hopefully when I return to Paris (did I mention I'm in Prague now?), the trees will be blooming and everything...

Weekend was fun, Tom and Pirmin came to Prague with me, I showed them around, did all the touristy things to do...
Yesterday Edo and I went to RadostFX, wawaweewah, I forgot how good looking czech/slovak girls are!

Now I'm working on my bachelor's thesis, I couldn't do it at home (that's why I didn't go, although I'd LOVE to!!!!) and here I have access to stuff I need...

I'll be back in Paris Saturday afternoon (I'm taking a bus, I'm outta money), spend the rest of the weekend with Tomas and Mylene, and then hooray, CEMS language exams!!!

That's about it for now, howgh

No comments: