Monday, May 15, 2006

Sick


I woke up on Sunday feeling weird. At first I thought it was just muscle ache from working out the day before (yes, i went to the gym:), but later I realized I was having a fever. So here I am still sick, trying to get better. I don't feel too bad, just tired...
My "Network Economy" class started today, I went to check it out despite my sickness. I t seems to be interesting, there's quite a bit of math though, and the Danish teacher's English is funny. He talks like the Dutch, only worse.m "Hello, my name ish Mich Tvede, I will be your teasher for thish courshe...";-)
In other news, the "Mercuriales" started, which is a European business-school sports competition. About 400 foreigners invaded the campus, competing during the day, partying at night. It will last till Friday...

I have also received my vote-by-mail papers, I'll send my vote tomorrow (general elections in Slovakia).

That's about it for now, have a good one everyone...

No comments: