Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Cool school

This school kicks ass! VSE is shit compared to HEC. They have some many activities, over 100 student clubs, very good relationships with companies, getting an internship  is a matter of a couple of clicks on the intranet, the professors seem to be experts in their field etc etc etc, i could go on all day. I would need at least one year to exploit most of the possibilities that I'm offered.
Other good news, we're going to get 500EUR for the business project. SWEET!
They also have a huge sports area, with a rygby, 2 football, tennis and god knows what other fields, a lake with a couple of bridges, a man-made waterfall...

It's amazing!

Today the agenda was quite boring, we were told how the school functions and how to take advantage of the numerous resources at the library. BNP Paribas did bring a couple of champagnes, but they didn't really promise anything, so I don't who I'll open an account with. They also "stole" the last bottle and took it home with them. Bastards;-)

Oh, I picked my courses today. I'll be taking a "Management and social behaviour" course; another one called "Network Economy" and another called "Energy and Finance". I also have to choose a businnes project before tomorrow afternoon. It's a tough decision, because we don't have a lot of specific information, but I'll let you know when I decide.

We drank again tonight, just came back from Sonia's room and from Zinc, one of the local bars. It wasn't too bad, we had many a laugh with Tom again;-) But I'm looking forward tio the Thursday party. I luckily don't have any courses in Friday, so it should be good.

Ok, my eyes are sore, gotta get some sleep.

Have a good one everyone!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: