Friday, April 15, 2005

Veggie Pasta

Yesterday was a good day. I went swimming in the morning, then took advantage of the great sunny weather and took a walk through Prague. It was surprisingly quiet, almost no tourists (later I found out they were all standing under the astronomical clock in the Old Town square, hundreds of them). I felt really hungry though, so I went to Billa and bought some stuff. I didn't want any meat, perhaps owing to the the fact of having seen Skritek(here and here) recently:) This is what came out of my resolution to make myself a healthy meal:

1. Ingredients: Tomatoes, zucchini, white yoghurt, corn, green olives and pasta.

Ingredients

2. Boiled water with a bit of oil and salt
3. While it boiled, I have let the corn thaw in the microwave and cut the veggies (I like bigger chunks:)

Cut up veggies

4. After 10 minutes the pasta was ready. Took them out and cooled them with cold water. Supposedly it prevetns them from sticking to each other...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5. Then I mixed the pasta with a little bit of the youghurt and a lot of basil (forgot to mention that withthe ingredients:)

Add youghurt and basil

6. Added vegies and voilá!

El food finito

El food finito 2

It tasted better than it looked...

Note: I admit I was quite bored :-)

Later I went to meet Zaba, Matus and Ivan, they were rock-climbing on Petrin...I'll post some pictures later...

Update: No takze cestoviny sa vraj nemaju prelievať...(Link)

No comments: